In our latest roundup of popular resources we bring you a white paper on how metadata can help you make your records management program more efficient. We also offer a guide to reducing your offsite storage costs, and an assessment tool to help you prepare for a document conversion.
In this white paper, we explore how metadata can work with your existing RM practices to improve overall efficiency.
You will learn about the relationship between folder structures and hierarchies, why metadata improves search capabilities across your organization, and more.
This guide offers three tips to help you reduce offsite storage expenditures. We take an in-depth look at:
- The role of retention schedules
- Conducting records purges and offsite box audits
- Optimizing on-site storage potential.
The right preparation is essential for the success of a document conversion project. This assessment tool helps ensure that your RM program is ready to support the conversion before, during and after the actual imaging takes place.
You will learn how to:
- Find out if your current RM program is ready to support an imaging and retention project
- Ensure that all imaged documents meet record-keeping requirements
- Determine which records can be destroyed after the scan and which records must be retained.