Our most popular resources this month cover: Paperlite offices, smart storage, and mergers and acquisitions.
This comprehensive resource is a must for any records manager looking to reduce the amount of paper in their organization. It covers:
- using records management best practices
- managing your existing collection
- day-forward paperlite processes
Learn how to make the most of your space and storage resources. Our guide shows you how to:
- determine your current and future needs
- purchase the right equipment
- make informed design decisions
- control the cost of storage enhancement
- determine ROI
Get ready for your next merger or acquisition with this comprehensive records intake tool. You can use this tool to prepare a complete onboarding plan that covers records intake, program assessment and collection-level audits.