Our most popular resources this month cover: RIM software for a hybrid environment, file classification, and navigating mergers and acquisitions.
Five tips for selecting and implementing RIM software in the hybrid environment
This guide offers five tips to help you select and implement software for the hybrid records management environment. You will learn about:
● establishing RIM requirements up front
● building RIM requirements into the electronic system
● creating one-stop information access
● responding to the unique needs of paper records
● developing electronic support for real world records retention
A functional classification scheme is a cornerstone of an effective records management program. This guide shows you how to create a robust classification system that will work for your entire collection and help improve document retrieval times.
Corporate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures play an increasingly prominent role in today’s business world. Learn how to navigate these large corporate deals the right way with our playbook for mergers and acquisitions.